Team Integra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 717 Posts

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Anyways, I have seen the teg in the puff daddy video, and there is a teg getting pulled over on insomniac, san fran episode.

·
Registered
883 Posts
i think there are 2 tegs in the boost mobile comercial (you know the one with the old people) right behind the civic.. the gen2 first then the gen3

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
there's a teg in hong kong, in RUSH HOUR 2 when carter (tucker) and lee (chan) are running through traffic nude after being dropped of my ricki tan's boys.

·
Super Moderator
14,149 Posts
98LS on Mar/06/04 said:
ive seen the car your talkin about in Old School where Will's singing at the funeral, but i dont think its a teg i think its an eclipse but im not sure. There might be a teg too that i missed but i know ive seen the eclipse.
It's a teg. Theres a thread about it somewhere.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
just seen "mean girls" last night. there's a white, kitted teg in the scene where lindsay lohan comes out of her house party and it's in the background.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I think there is a G1 in menace II society in the scene where they're trying to run from the k-9. Silver i think.

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
Actually the teg in girl next door is clear tails..I rewinded a few times just to make sure. Punisher. Smallville had an ITR. The resturant had a silver teg on the street. The apprentice there was a green g3 as well. I know there is one more but I cant think of it right now.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Watching the movie Frequency. John's girlfriend throws her stuff into the trunk of a silver integra sedan as she's leaving him.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I saw one in the Allstate commerical, where that black guy who plays the president on the TV show 24Hours , is standing in the middle of an intersection talking about insurance or whatever. If you look on the left side a 94-97 Green 4door drives by!
I was like "Ohh I found a Teggy! I gotta post this in the thread on TI!"

·
Registered
718 Posts
there is a gen 3 that is painted up like a cop car in the movie "Mischief Destroy" It looked awesome and I had to pause just to see it again...

·
Registered
507 Posts
Old thread but i wanted to post about a teg i saw in a movie..........
there is a Teg in the garage in SAW
good movie btw... best ENDING EBAR

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
There was a teg on The assistant on MTV with Andy Dick. It's when Andy's current gf and ex gf met at the party and got in the big fight...It's right before she goes in...there's a white integra parked in the parking lot...you can clearly see it...looks like a four door.

·
Registered
224 Posts
There are always tegs on real world. Two of my brothers are hooked on that show and if i'm ever down there watching i usually see a teg when they do a crossover or something.

21 - 40 of 717 Posts
About this Discussion
716 Replies
411 Participants
Lepismatidae90
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing