Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's the end of January and 50 degrees in Ohio - perfect time to wax the teg! I used P21S - i've always loved this wax...

Here are some winter pics of the teg with my snow tires on. The driver side of the lip has been beat up - will get repainted in the spring...

Teg just turned 124,000 miles...

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
dude, super nice ride.. lovin' everythin' from front to back, tops-bottom... the drop makes the wheels look great.. keep the hard work up

~P2P

·
Registered
494 Posts
A tint would look lovely with the black...

Oh, and your wells are dirty (I'm OCD though...). Other than that, looks really nice.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks - not a big fan of these wheels - but they work well for the winter b/c i don't care about them...

Was gonna clean the wheel wells, but there is so much construction around where i live that it would be pointless... in the spring when i put my rims back on, I'll clean 'em up a bit...

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
.. lookin' great man .. Nice work!

.. What wheels do you normally run?

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I normally sport 17" Velox VX8's wrapped in Goodyear F1 rubber: Here is a pic from last spring - hopefully this works...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.