Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
haha, i spent 80 bucks on a mugen shift knob.. waste? i dont like to think so.. everyone tries to tell me its a replica.. how can you tell? i ordered it from inlinefour.com

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
integra_papa on Jan/21/06 said:
if i spent 65 on a gas cap i'd take my door off and roll like that lol. you'd think for that much it would atleast lock or something
never know maybe the next model will.

it's not a gas cap haha

it's a gas cap cover

"Dress up your vehicle with the new Mugen fuel cap cover. Utilizing a plastic resin plating process this chrome plated piece fits over the factory fuel filler cap for an impressive look." - King motorsports

plastic resin plating process? so chromed plastic basically? It looks sweet, i'd get one if they didn't cost so much.

Just curious, how does it fit? does it snap on? or double stick tape?

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hpracing007 on Jan/21/06 said:
Quote: integra_papa on Jan/21/06if i spent 65 on a gas cap i'd take my door off and roll like that lol. you'd think for that much it would atleast lock or something
never know maybe the next model will.

it's not a gas cap haha

it's a gas cap cover

"Dress up your vehicle with the new Mugen fuel cap cover. Utilizing a plastic resin plating process this chrome plated piece fits over the factory fuel filler cap for an impressive look." - King motorsports

plastic resin plating process? so chromed plastic basically? It looks sweet, i'd get one if they didn't cost so much.

Just curious, how does it fit? does it snap on? or double stick tape?

it fits perfectly i bought it through jhpusa, and they gave me a brand new oem gas cap to go with it, it clicks over it as well as having double sided tape on the under side of it, now my only problem is trying to get it off without actually touching it, i dont wanna get fingerprints on it :]

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.