Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like watching Integra videos, but it sucks having to go from post to post to view them all.... Let's use this post to show your favorite Integra videos both at the track and on the street!

·
Registered
593 Posts
No street racing.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
pink607 on Oct/01/07 said:
Dominicano: Thanks. I already saw those videos. I am looking to see a bunch of variety of videos, though.

yuo can always search youtube.com "integra" and another place would be streetfire.net "integra" or just google/video and search "integra"

i seached here as well "videos" went about 20 pages and there is not a lagger collection then the links on that thread. this is only gonna create duplicated videos that most likely be posted on that thread i started. like the top gear video lol

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
BlknBlTeg on Oct/01/07 said:
Thats true Jorge I thought the same when I saw this thread but there are websites people dont know about that have good videos.

i would try and keep things clean, and just post on that one thread. if u want more videos the logical thing to do would be to ask for more on that one thread :) just my .02 cents.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dominicano04 on Oct/01/07 said:
thats nice, i was there 06. missed 07. but whats the point of having to threads of the same thing? if u post on the other thread will get ppls posting new videos.
Dude just because YOU made that thread you are all butthurt I strated a new one? Get over yourself and stop whoring up this post with your USELESS replies!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.