Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok all, im might be selling my Personal Stash of sh*t i got laying around. If you intersted let me know. I got so many Messages about these items but i never wanted to sell them. But might for the right price

1.EDM/UKDM ITR Rear Foglight...
$150 shipped
Looks just like this, execpt you can put it on either side

The piece i have it the Foglight and the Rubber surrounding. Will try to get actual pic up here ASAP

2.EDM/UKDM ITR Taillights....
Same as the pic above.
$230 Shipped

3.EDM/UKDM ITR Guage Cluster...
Reads 260 KM an Hour..Same a JDM with more KM though..This is more rare than the JDM one IMHO
$350 shipped

If you think prices are high, that cool. Im wont come down on them though.

I have sold loads od EDM/UKDM stuff on here, feel free to check out my buy/sell rating

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope sorry. I dont have it. Im sure you could wire it up to the Front Fogs if you had any and use it that way

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
sleepin_gsr on Mar/13/04 said:
Nope sorry. I dont have it. Im sure you could wire it up to the Front Fogs if you had any and use it that way
Hi, can you get some stock 15" stock euro itr 5lug wheels? lmk thanks and you can pm with price and shipping.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes im in the Military..
Yes im sure i can get 15" ITR Rims...
Yes i got a ITR Front end here in my house hahahaha...

These are just parts i got laying around..Just might need some extra cash more BOOST

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
sleepin_gsr on Mar/14/04 said:
yes im in the Military..
Yes im sure i can get 15" ITR Rims...
Yes i got a ITR Front end here in my house hahahaha...

These are just parts i got laying around..Just might need some extra cash more BOOST
you got mail.

·
Registered
210 Posts
tegUNO on Mar/14/04 said:
Whats the point of that rear fog light?
I think there required by law by in the UK. There’s a lot of fog in the UK, right? And for all of us in the US it’s a nice change from JDM.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
jdmkraziestyles on Mar/14/04 said:
Agreed. I can vouch for Alan that his items are in good condition. I was the first person to buy a pair of UKDM ITR tailights. Sweet as hell. JUKDM now for me....lol! Good luck Alan!!!
Hey thanx man...
I wont sell stuff that i wouldnt put on my car and im very picky when it comes down to it.
As for the Foglight..man i had so many Messgaes about therm, where everyone at now LOL

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
94BlackB18B on Mar/13/04 said:
If only you could get the ITR front end. and have an easy way to ship here to the states
In Europe they have the same front end we do, so don't worry about it.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yes , your right, i hope noone was thinking it was JDM...
on a side note though...Some but not all EDM/UKDM Fronts have the Foglights installed in the actual bumper. The US Version doesnt have this option :)

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
pymugenitr on Mar/14/04 said:
Alan, I am seriosly considering them for my car. I wonder how hard of an instal that would be on a US rear bumper
Hey man, just say the magic word and its yours man.
I know you misses out on my Tails awhile back LOL

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Aight...Sounds good to me, just let me know ok

·
Registered
35,673 Posts
The rear fog lamp can be seen on Audis, VWs, and Saabs here in the states. They are a very bright single lamp so cars that come up from behind can see you if the visibility is poor.

It is probably illegal to drive with it on all the time here in the US because it confuses drivers into thinking you're braking. Definitely looks Euro though!

The thing to get are the European fog lamps for our round headlamp front-ends...make good brake cooling ducts or just look really different!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I can get those as well...
there kinda Pricey though for some reason

1 - 20 of 21 Posts