Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
whtteggsr on Feb/16/04 said:
Very nice teg. Nice and clean. What kind of rims are those? Are they SSR Comps. All red tailights look best.
nah i wish they were, they the knockoffs formula type Cs
...same company as Speedmaster i think which produced in Japan

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IntegraLS on Feb/16/04 said:
How come you have 2 diff tail lights
haha i was changin them to amber yesterday then my gf came over, she was all rushin me for valentines thing so i only slapped on 1 side so far lol

·
Registered
452 Posts
i disagree with some of u that says paint lip...reason...b/c u have a cf hood ;)

u know i had the thinking in my head..lets make my car clean..so i thought of painting the lip i'ma get the same color as my car..since my sideskirts are the same color as the car and my side moldings are shaved...but then i thought..lets make it diff? so i'm thinking of painting my hood black, my lip black, my sideskirts black, and my type r wing black? cool idea? i dont know haha but your car is nicee! thumbs up

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
DB84doorITR on Feb/16/04 said:
looks like your bumper is a diff. color then the rest of the car.. very nice camera =)
yea i duno why, i bought my car with 36K and the carfax showed no prior accidents...but i guess the last owner repaitned my front

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
I say paint the lip or get some black housing corners to keep the red black flow going

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
i say, nice car dude, keep it up

·
Registered
248 Posts
don't like the way ur rims look w/ ur black lip. you should paint ur lip, paint ur wheels, or get new rims. That gunmetal doesn't look that great with that unpainted lip... maybe its just the picture.

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
nice car, seems like the new ebay ITR style lips are really becoming popular

looks good either painted or not, works well with both colors

1 - 20 of 51 Posts