Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought the brown bread (dont have the $ for dynomat). But my question probably works for any adhesive backed stuff.

To install is there a temp requirement to get a good adherance? Still cold here and was wondering if i need to wait till its warmer out to do.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I brown breaded my whole interior last summer. The stuff is very easy to work with except that it is very sticky and leaves a residue on your hands. I would probably wait until it gets warmer out unless you have access to a heated garage. Not sure if you have worked with sound deadening material before but make sure you clean any surface you are going to be applying it to with alcohol first so the surface is nice and clean. You will be very happy with the quality of the brown bread. The only rattle I have is the spoiler and it is not that bad. I run a 15" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2 and I have no inside rattles.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.