Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting tired of being harassed by NY cops so I am seriously considering selling this car and getting something more 'unnoticeable'. What I am curious about is what people are realistically willing to pay for this car. I don't want to part it and I know you never get back what you put into a car. Just throw me some numbers on what you think you would pay for this. Thanks.

maxrev manifold, custom intercooler piping, ball bearing turbo, hondata s200, custom intake manifold, ported head, supertech springs & valves, c&r radiator, dual fal fans, tial wastegate, hks bov, greddy e-01, msd digital 6, blaster ss, hondata gasket, toda timing belt, brembo brake kit, spoon front and rear strut bar, rear sway and tie bar, koni front, rear coilovers, cutom gearing, dss stage2 axles, act clutch, type-r cams, wings west rs front and sides, fiber images hood, catz hid, piaa foglights, ssr gt1 w/ yokohama parada 215/40/17, recaro le srd seats, willans harness, greddy egt gauge, greddy oil pressure gauge, alpine 7998, soundstream 604 and 1002, JL 12W6, boston acoustics front components, infinity kappa rears, alpine disc changer.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I'd buy the rims off you if you wanted to part the car

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
I really don't know but I'll trade you straight up my 94 GSR 4dr lowered with a pro-kit and Hp blues with a short ram intake 89k =)

Your car is damn nice. I really have no idea what kind of price.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Holy cow, man.... what wouldn't I pay for that car is more like it. That is excatly what I wish I had the know-how and time to do to my sedan. That looks outstanding. The bank is only going to loan around $5500 I would guess. Unless someone has another 2 or 3 thousand to make up the difference then its going to be really hard to sell that thing for what its worth. I'd give you the $5500 for it though.

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
why would you sell the car just because ny cops harass you? last time i checked they cant do that to you. they have to have good reason to stop you. unless you committed a vehicle code violation or a crimes code violation you cant kiss your ass. i am a crj major and we talked about this is one of my classes. we cant do sh*t to you

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Yeah, while it's true you can't sell the car for what it's worth, I know a guy who sold his modified LS at a dealership for 19k.(The dealership was selling for him) Someone bought it. I'm not saying it's right or anything--but there are stupid rich kids and their parents, and the kids just want to get in on the scene, and buy whatever car "looks" fast, or is already modified, just to hop the band wagon. Mind you, this was two years ago at the start of the import hype.

This is all I'm saying...

Edit: Did I mention the car was N/A with 90k miles on it?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am just trying to figure out how much it's worth so I can figure out how much of a down payment I can make on an Audi I have my sights on. Thanks for the positive comments

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
dude im talking like 10 grand. i wish i had the money that is a nice car. is say ten at the least. im so jealouse.

·
Super Moderator
25,245 Posts
surfingsk8r on Mar/31/04 said:
dude im talking like 10 grand. i wish i had the money that is a nice car. is say ten at the least. im so jealouse.
Try to find someone like this who you can sucker...You aren't going to get what you put into it...I'd say 6 or 7k.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
I'd say somewhere in the double digits. I'm sure someone can appreciate the engine work put into the car, as well as the brakes. PERSoNALLY speaking, the only thing that throws me off is the spoiler...other than that the pro's outweigh the cons...by the looks of it.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
I would say that is worth 10K over what the blue book value is on it. Your best bet is to go to the local car dealerships and ask if they know any customers looking for a highly modified car. People put in requests like that all the time. Definitely put it in the paper and on Autotrader. That car is hot, but its going to be tough to sell it because the buyer is going to need to have a lot of on hand cash to afford it.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
integra_papa on Mar/31/04 said:
why would you sell the car just because ny cops harass you? last time i checked they cant do that to you. they have to have good reason to stop you. unless you committed a vehicle code violation or a crimes code violation you cant kiss your ass. i am a crj major and we talked about this is one of my classes. we cant do sh*t to you
Well the excessive noise ticket is a day out of work and about $100 per. I don't mind paying for the ticket but I have to lose a vacation day to go to court. They won't let you just pay for it and force you to show up at court. Mind you my car is not loud at all. My NA Prelude was louder.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
JustinKlemgold on Mar/31/04 said:
Quote: surfingsk8r on Mar/31/04dude im talking like 10 grand. i wish i had the money that is a nice car. is say ten at the least. im so jealouse. Try to find someone like this who you can sucker...You aren't going to get what you put into it...I'd say 6 or 7k.
Sucker someone into paying $6 to $7k? That would make me the sucker.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts