Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been researching this forum for a long time, and have had a lot of questions answered regading my Integra, so I think this is the best place for correct answers.

I have a 1996 GS-R Sedan and I had a TEIN Basics coilover set up installed. I saw the car tonight and it seems to sit extremely low. I started out with a 3 inch wheel gap in the front and a 3.25 gap in the rear. Now the car might have a .5 of an inch between the top of the tire and the fender, front and rear. I was told the adjustment is as high as possible. Does any one have a picture of an Integra on TEIN Basics without an additional drop? Keep in mind, my car is sitting on 17 inch wheels and tires.

I didn't bring the car home since I drive in Washington, DC everyday and carry 2 addtional people and I am worried about messing up the car. I was looking for a max drop of 1.5 in the front and 1.25 in the rear, so I am going to speak with the service advisor tomorrow to get some guidance as to what my options are.

Any input would be helpful... Thanks.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Yeah on 17's I don't see you getting much higher than that. I know what you mean about driving in DC with passengers. I live in NOVA and its just nasty. I don't drive over speed bumps unless I absolutly have to.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.