Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think about the TEIN SUPER STREET COILOVER SUSPENSIoN on my 3rd Gen Teg?

·
Registered
362 Posts
I actually just put my SS kit on yesterday and drove the car for about 3 hrs and love it. It makes the ride so much smoother on your softer settings making daily driving nice but the stiff settings make the car great in corners. It also depends on how much you want to spend since the SS cost more they going with say Koni blues and the proper springs. Imo well worth it though.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
theres no such thing as koni blues ;) the make yellows and reds. tokicko makes the blues. but any ways the ss is a nice basic system height and damner adjustable for about 900 i believe, Konis and the GC are going to be a little less and probley perform better. TEINs are right right now beacuse they are JDM. try searching you will find lots more info

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks since my car is still waiting on the LEVEL TEN TRANNY to get back I think I will go ahead and have this mod done as well. The cost of labor and mods keeps going UP!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've had the SS setup for a little over a year, and I've enjoyed every penny of it (especially now that I have my ITR sway bar). I have a few friends with the cheaper Eibach/Yellows setup, and (considering other variables) I don't regret the extra cost.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.