Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am installing the tein ss on my car right now and i'm curious of where the brake line goes back on the coilovers, there is a spot that looks like it should use the old brake line holder but how do u get it off of the oem shocks?..and help would be great.

·
Registered
418 Posts
My car has coilovers as well, whoever installed them just let the brakes line hang b/c there was no place to mount them on the coilovers. Just make sure they won't get in a bind and you should be fine.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Hey man can u please get some pictures of your car on teh teins, i want those as well and wanna see what it looks like. thanks man

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea, i'mma post pics when i get it finished..the right rear lca bolt is seized and i hadda order the new bolt and bushings for overnight..so they should be here tomorrow, (thursday) and i should have them finished tomorrow evening if not def. friday and i'll post pics this weekend ..damn that lca bolt ..
p.s. Ehud, teins are adjustable so by looking at any lowered car you can see what it looks like and adjust the teins to look that way..it's no unique thing like..wow..look at that car, it must be lowered on teins..just making sure your realized this..anyway, i'll be glad to post pics..so see y'all soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts