Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ASKING $800.00 FIRM + SHIPPING.
Please send me your zip code for request on shipping price.

Up for sale is a Tein SS Damper Adjustment Suspension set.
This set has the ability to add the EDFC to it for the internal 16 adjustable damper settings.

This set was purchased and oNLY the rears were installed for me to be assured that the fitment was correct. I was doubtful for some reason at the time.
The set was installed and then driven for 5 minutes.
It turned out I was wrong and the fitment was correct. The suspension was removed and saved away for a day to come to install, then before you know it........the integra was sold.

SAVING YOU TIME!!!!
To top it off, the OEM Integra hats were installed on the Tein Suspension Rear Set. This makes installation EASIER for you on the rear. Simply take out your old and pop in this suspension. Or if you want to take off the OEM hats, be my guest. They are in great condition and were a major pain to get a hold of and on. So it will save you a lots of time and frustration!

I'm putting this up so I can get some cash back and make someone extremely happy.
on a scale of 1-5, i would give this a 4.9 for the condition of the set. There is a chip in the paint were the bolt was installed. I purchased this set for $1100 shipped!

NO DAMAGE OR CRACKS OR BLOWN SPRINGS OR SHOCKS! THIS A REAL DEAL SET, CHECK oN THE LINKS BELOW FOR TEINS "HOW TO TELL A REAL TEIN SET."

WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Tein 2 Rear Suspension Shocks & Struts
- Tein 2 Front Suspension Shocks & Struts
- Tein Forks (tools)
- Tein Instruction Booklet
- Tein Stickers, decals, and etc.
- OEM Hats preinstalled
- Tein Adjustment Damper Tools

LINKS FOR SPECS BY TEIN

Tein SS Damper Suspension Set

Current Prices for Tein Products

Spotting Fake Tein Suspension

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
PureTeg89 on May/12/08 said:
According to the Tein site, the SuperStreets do not support the EDFC. They're still great coilovers though, good luck with the sale.
The only Tein coilover that is not compatible with the EDFC is the basic damper.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Hmm... interesting. I guess it does work with the EDFC then. I find it strange that they don't mention on the actual SS details page, but on a summary page of all models. Oh well, they fail. Lol. Good luck with the sale.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.