Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys... Well its 2:37 AM and I got back from the hospital a lil while ago... Hit a trans-am at 50 mph at 6:25 pm and my car is beat pretty bad.

I'm alrite tho... hospital says everything came out good (blood tests, xrays)

Im on med.'s too so im doin good.

I'm thinkin I'm gonna leave the G2 fam and move up to G3's. My parents dont want me havin anything w/o airbags

I'll b back with pics tomorrow...

B safe everyone... good nite

·
Registered
318 Posts
damn...sorry to hear that...i hope ur ok....as for the car...its a shame too but u can always replace that...just means its time to step up a lil now

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Definitely good to hear that you're ok man. I'm kinda wary about seeing the pics since you were going 50mph, but put it up when you have a chance. And let us know when you find the G3 that you want.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
update guys... posted the same thing on G2IC, wanna get ur opinions as well

From G2IC:

Hey guys...

As some of you know I messed up my teg pretty bad. RIP Teggy .

here's the situation:

1. While it is still in debate in my insurance company, it is quite obvious that the other driver is at fault, she got a ticket for making illegal U turn and invading my right of way.

2. We dont htink she has insurance. She said at the scene that she did, but had no proof. Today she told our insurance company that she has it and left the contact info. We called... no records of that person as insured.

3. if she is, in fact, insured, what do we do when they come do an estimate? We had pics, but the kelley blue book value is about 1500 and the repair costs are well exceeding that amount. once they offer me a check (for total), should I decline and strip the car for parts and then accept? Or should I just decline and sell for parts?

I paid 3500 for the car (stock) and have put in about 2000 worth of aftermarket/replacement parts. I know I'm gonna lose if they total it and I cant get anything before they tow it away

Btw the car is in my garage and the insurance company hasn't seen it yet. Pics are here:

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

If they dont work... here is the Album

Basically guys, I just need to know what to do...

I'm 17 and under my parent's insurance, but only have liability so my insurance isnt covering squat. I have to depend on her insurance, and if she doesnt have one, I'm gonna have to sue.

Any suggestions on what I do if the insurance comes to give estimates?

Thnx
-Maral

1 - 20 of 46 Posts