Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
I love that blue color...
Nice car, but I wouldn't bid on it. You never know what's up with those cars on Ebay.
-Ep

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
I don't like it........at all.

·
Registered
551 Posts
HIGH MILAGE????? ITS A 95!!! and its oNLY got 91 k on it! id say thats pretty damn good for a 95, considering average is 12k a year.. and it should have about 96 thousand miles on it ,. so id say thats pretty damn good ESPECIALLY for a honda.. when i bought my teg i couldnt find anything with lower than 110k miles on it i found a 98 with like 150k on it!now THAT Is bad damn! my 94 had 74k on it when i bought it . but .. i dont know about ebay cars..it is a nice teg tho

·
Registered
428 Posts
That car is off the wall. A guy out here on long island used to own it. Trust me, what it says on that add it has. It used to have eclipse headlights and a big ugly aluminum wing. The guy who bought it really cleaned it up well and did a good job on it. It also has new rims from when I saw it last. Used to have konig villians.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
its nice.. i know the guy prolly spent alot of money fixing it up..but thats what sux about selling a car u put your heart n soul into.. u will never get that money back.. if he sold it for 20K..or maybe even 22K.sum1 might buy it..

·
Registered
136 Posts
hmmm .... positive offset rim = snapped axle(s), broken suspention

that thing is an accident waiting to happen ... he must have stolen those rims from a lowrider pickup or something .. and he should have had the widebody molded.. it looks like sh!t with that gap ..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts