Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
You copied the wrong link from Imageshack .. You want to take the URL's from the bottom half of the page so they're full size rather than thumbnails ...

... Cars look good though! .. nice pics!

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
is that stock height?man looks so high youneed a drop man.but other than that they look clean,i miss my satin silver integra but its ok i'm gettin a black integra netx.nice cars btw.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
boo to Ludes.. lol..

your car looks great! That Lude is cool too.. lol.. is that an.. don't want to get it wrong for our neighbour.. SE model? not really good with Canadian models.. lol..

~P2P

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
looks good man, be prepared to get hounded about the stock height. I posted pics last week and every single person said something about my lack of drop

·
Registered
5 Posts
tiger6386 on Jan/31/06 said:
boo to Ludes.. lol..

your car looks great! That Lude is cool too.. lol.. is that an.. don't want to get it wrong for our neighbour.. SE model? not really good with Canadian models.. lol..

~P2P

The prelude is a TYPE SH.

Quote: HelloMoto on Jan/31/06 I can see you two like to go rally racing LOL

Uhhh i am slammed on coilovers and rub in some spots with my wheels(the wheels are going soon dont worry). I have enough problems with big dips and construction zones, i dont think im going rally racing anytime soon.

But yeah both our cars are so similair and so different at the same time and their both fun to drive which is the most important thing.

And YES lowering springs and possibly knoi yellows are on their way for the integra.

Thanx for the compliments.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
haha whoops.. yah I thought the SH was a bit rare in canada, compared to the SE

`P2P

·
Registered
5 Posts
Im not too crazy about it either but its a real DC sports cat back exhaust with 2.5 inch piping and it sounds really good and deep not ricy at all, which the DC sports headers and AEM cai help with too.

Also the tips like that also help to cheat with back pressure to keep it quiet when i need to.

Further down the road id like to run a N1 style muffler or a RSR ex mag, change the wheels out, run a carbon hood, and get some minor things painted.....with basic bolt ons its fast enough to get me in trouble, maybe cams and cam gears down the road, but the way it sits is pretty good for me but the most fun part of the car is the way it handles, i love it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
haha ya i just got the rims on yesterday... im gonna slam on some springs i wanna get like a 2.5-3 inch drop outta it... and prob. even some coilovers down the road when the funds let me.... right now im a fukin off road machine. cant wait to lower it itll look way sik.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Nice cars. That is the only body style lude I like, and that color is exactly what I would want. My friend keeps trying to get me to trade for his 97 lude but, damn it, I just like my teg too much. Although his lude is a freakin' torque monster, I still think nothing can beat the fun of a GSR in some turns.
(torque monster is of course a relative term. No it doesn't have 400lbs/ft torque or anything, but my butt dyno can definetly feel the difference)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ya the lude is lowered it just dosnt look that noticable because we have tegs which come stock pretty low... if you think my car is ridin high rite now imagine a lude with stock springs and 18' rims!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.