Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are my rides - a '95 LS and a '68 Fastback GT Mustang. My integra is fairly stock (other than CAI and stereo) and my Mustang is highly modded, pushing over 450hp. Both cars and great although some people find it funny that I have a muscle car and an import. Enjoy!

·
Registered
975 Posts
i really like the look of that 68 Stang. Dam sweet ride and nice lookin teg any plans for that
?

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Wow, my garage will look a little similar next year VERY nice
my dad is about to purchase a 65 mustang convertable red wit white top and then hes buying my mom as 2005 mustang convertable red with white top....if you dont already no the 2005 mustang is supposed to resemble the original...but GREAT work with your rides

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice stang I had a 67fastback 289 hipo ford top loader ah the memories any way now i have a 97 rs handeles great and gets over 30 mpg

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Nice cars. What are the plans for the LS? Turbo and tuning, but then you have to do something to the Stang since the teg will be faster.lol

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
i like that you have both. I think appreciating a nice car no matter the brand is what being an enthusiast is all about.
I used to have a stang, albeit not nearly as nice as that, but i liked it. Now I have a teg. Both are great cars.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Thats a sweeeeeeet stang. The integra is good too. Did you paint the teg side panel's yourself or did you get it done by a shop?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
its great to see import drivers who still have respect for the timless AMERICAN classics. Enjoy a cold one youve earned for having two beutiful cars and bieng my person of the week!

·
Registered
232 Posts
on top of the great comments of your two cars, that's an awesome camera you got there. Those are super clean shots... especially the Stang in the parking lot. *sniff* so beautiful *sniff*

·
Registered
514 Posts
sexy. 'nuff said

actually, something else. what do you mean by "highly modded" for that lovely american mode of transportation? care to give a brief list? super interesting

also, that stang's an auto, rite? have you timed it? mad propz bro. actually, they're so mad, that they're angry. so angry propz. lol

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I had a local paint shop do the body side molding and side skirts. A Sony Mavica took the parking lot picture. The other pictures were taken with a Canon S50. They didn't come out very well since the lighting wasn't very good this evening.

The Fastback is a 4-speed manual.

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
I hate you. I think it's just jealousy... nice looking cars, cameras that can make your cars look nice. DAMN! I need to make some money!

With that out of the way, much props to you.

By the way, you can do whatever you want to that stang right? Even in California, isn't there a certain year and above that doesn't have to pass emissions? 1968 sounds pretty old, so I'm assuming you can do whatever you want to that and not worry about it?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts