Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some sample picture from the Honda-Tuning photoshoot. This guy made me fall in love with my car all over again...funny how some really good shots can do that I guess. These are the ones he sent to me...so I'm sure he's saving the cream of the crop for the article. Can't wait to see the other pictures myself!

·
Registered
647 Posts
that is sexy..... i am loving your car man.....very envious.....great job though man, wish mine looked that damn good.....

·
Registered
647 Posts
got to hate the haters.......i still think the teg is sexy as hell, i love HoNDA integras......hats off once again.....
-Scotty T

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
pics are aight..

~P2P

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
sexy as ever .. very nice!

·
Registered
200 Posts
umm it is a HoNDA sorry to say but that little reminder is etched on your window and on the engine and on various parts thoughout the car....i know acura is cool and luxurious but lets not forget where our cars came from in the first place.......dude loving the Honda Integra or Acura Integra whichever you choose to call it........

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.