Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i love my teg and it was my first car i wish i could keep her she is so young but cause of my budget i am stuck with getting a 97 RS eclipse well i guess thats how it is when your about to turn 18 and move out oh well i will get another teg when i get settled after moving out and all but by the end of the month i dont think i will have my teg anymore i will be getting the eclipse for $6500 and sell my teg for 15k-16k so i will have money for anything i need for appt oh well i will still post oh here but come the end of the month i will be teg less and looking for appt oh well i hope i can find her a good home with someone to treat her right *sniff sniff*

·
Registered
423 Posts
that sucks man but you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes, i am sure that your teg will find a good home and just thing that this is just temporary and you will never lose your teg roots and you are welcome here

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
aww.. this situation sounds like a disney movie.. you know like when they try to release the hawk/bunny/bear/seal they raised from a baby back into the wild..

think on the good side.. your getting a car that is only 5 years old, besides your situation could be worse.. u could have gotten something older than 1988 and with less than 100hp..
as long as you never forget about your integra.. and be sure to visit back with TI every now and then.

·
Registered
154 Posts
yeah, why don't you just look for a G3 integra for around that price, i see 1994-1996 LS integra's for around $7000 or less all the time, that way you'll still have a teg...

·
Registered
607 Posts
yeah... buy an older GSR for the money you were going to spend on the Mitsu... Then you can still be cool.

Phil

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
g2 GSR = way cool car for small budget!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea i have been looking around for one but i cant find one around louisiana and becuase i need something by the end of the month i am going wit the eclipse this is only tep though when i get the money i will buy a teg ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts