Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Remember the days when we used to meet on the second and/or fourth Sunday of the month? Let's get together at Snowden River Park and Ride, for old times' sake!

Let's go with the fourth Sunday in May. It is Fast & Furious weekend and school will be out of session. We could have a meet, and those of us who are inclined can do dinner and a movie!

Snowden River Park & Ride.
Columbia, Maryland.
5/26/13. 3 PM.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Hell yeah, you know im down. Now my buddy used to have the green dc2 with sir-g swap that some may remember. He has a very nice EightSix and would like to join, and he will be back in a teg in the not to distant future, Would anyone have a issue if he came???

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Amy, keep me posted. Since I'm now back in Montgomery County.

We can also do a mini meet at Barnes and Nobel in Rockville like old time. I be down just give me a heads up.

Crash
Your buddy with the SIR-G swap was it Automatic? I'm bringing out my Euro. My teg is in major overhaul.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Amy, keep me posted. Since I'm now back in Montgomery County.

We can also do a mini meet at Barnes and Nobel in Rockville like old time. I be down just give me a heads up.

Crash
Your buddy with the SIR-G swap was it Automatic? I'm bringing out my Euro. My teg is in major overhaul.
No it was stick, He had it at one of the last meets we had at the park and ride is was Cypress Green with a flat black hood that people had drawn all over with paint pens lol

Here it is here:

And im guessing its ok if he comes out in his 86?!?!?

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PhatIntegra, I would be down with getting people together at the good ol' Rockville Starbucks.

Crash, I have no problem with that. To be fair, I drove my 3.2 CL to Dragon Run last year. It is what it is. Once an Integra owner, always an Integra owner. :)

·
Registered
389 Posts
My Bro wont be back from AZ to make the meet but he'll hit up the next one. Do we have a list of how many of us there will be ???

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Crash
ok because some one I know from TI did a SIR-G swap but his was Auto and I believe it was green as well.

Amy
Any news?

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
If you are coming, please post here! T-I is not as busy as it used to be, so I have messaged a bunch of old T-I MD members on Facebook.

B18Ch1ck is down.
CONEV8R is down.
--Crash-- is down.
foodmonster69 is down.
Grimey is down.
MenstrualHawk is down.

khanster786 is down -- if enough people are attending.
LostSuperSonic is down -- if she can change up her schedule a little.
Mitch is down -- if he is off of work.

BluePearlDC2 seems down.
phatintegra seems down.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'll definitely make an attempt to be there.

If the wifey allows it, I'll head over.

*Edit* - Sounds like I'll be able to come! Thanks for the wonderful rendition of my name. ;)

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dan, you'd better be there. I'll have words for Ami if you're not. LOL

:popcorn:

·
Registered
196 Posts
I was joking with Ami that it only took 2 years for us to finally meet. I'm afraid that when we do, it'll be anticlimactic... We'll be lost thinking alright, two years, what now?

;-)

·
Registered
408 Posts
damn I wish it wasnt memorial weekend, I have a bunch of **** going on, so im going to miss this one, I will be there in spirit guys :)

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
There is a possibilities that I may not show up. Depends on how soon I can get my SUV back on the road.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts