Registered
695 Posts
awsome!!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
jdm_styl3 on Feb/27/04 said:
what kinda white rims are those on the silver integra?
I got those rims off a friend who just wanted to get rid of them. I dont know what kind they are, but i paid 200 CND with rubber for all 4 rims. Prepped them and painted them white and that is the result. A steal of a deal in my opinion.

They are actually going to get powdercoated soon, that way the paint doesnt chip.

Thanks for all the comments. We established the club, less than a year ago and its prospered quite well. Thanks for all the comments. Looking to have an even better 04 for Team Integra Alberta!!!!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have an obsession with white rims, and no one in my area had them on a silver car, let alone a silver teg. I think they look good. but thats just me.oh, and if anybody can tell my what rims i have, it would be nice to know also...

Quote: oldlostcory on Feb/29/04 I don't know if i've ever seen white wheels on a silver teg. They look pretty good to. $200 nice deal on them.
[/QUOTE]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.