Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if anyone used them before? i actually never knew they made springs until someone linked me this webpage. im lookin at these 2. one is normal feelin, and one is grip feelin.

normal

grip

anyone have experience with either one of these?

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dont wanna go quite that low, i wanna stay towards the gf and nf but i noticed that the nf has the stock feel for the ride but says nothing about handling. the gf says about handling but nothing about the ride quality. does that mean the one rides nice but handles for crap and gf handles great but will knock your teeth loose?

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Thanks for the linky...been to their site many times! lol I hope the DF's work out...what kind of struts does your co-worker have with those Df springs ? I was going to go with Tokico Illumina's

:edit: also, Dante...if you go to their site, and convert all the spring rates to lbs/in...that will give you a better idea of just how rough your ride is going to be.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I am planning on getting the gf210 springs. They should be decent on the street and not bone jarring at all. The spring rates are very soft and it lowers about 1.5f/1/2r. I wish the spring rates were stiffer but you can't have everything. Illuminas is what I will mated with them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts