Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i'm trying to figure out what exhaust to get, i narrowed my decisions down to Tanabe Racing Medallion, Apex N-1 and Greddy Evo II, i've heard good and bad, well i've seen what all of them look like besides the Tanabe Racing Medallion, I'm curious as to how it will look on my teg ( 94 LS ) so if possible can someone post a pic of one on a teg?
YES I DID SEARCH , all of the pics had lil RED X's so it was kinda useless,
THANKS IN ADVANCE GUYS

·
Registered
7 Posts
those are all good exhausts. but I would recommend skunk 2. There won't really be a power difference between them all. I just think skunk2 has a nice mean growl to it. It doesn't buzz in the high rpms but gets deeper. Its rather loud in my opinion, but a good loud.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
screamingTeg, nope pics don't work, but i'd like to see the skunk2 exhaust also, pics please? sorry for so many demands, just really picky as to what goes on my car!
THANKS GUYS

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
I have the Greddy Evo, and I have to say, it is one of the quiestest aftermarket exhausts I have ever heard, until of course, you want it to be heard.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
does the Tanabe Racing Medallion come angled to the right like that? or is that custom piping? also, can someone post pic of rear , with tanabe RM? still trying to figure out what exhaust to get,
SEARCHED MANY TIMES, seems like Tanabe isn't really liked
alot of people favor Apex N -1

·
Registered
11 Posts
i have the A'PEXi N1 on my teg and i love it, absolutely one of the best sounding exhausts for the teg i have ever heard, im a big fan of angled exhausts and i love the way the N1 angles from the rear, i also like the way it doesn't stick out past the bumper or look tacky...my friend just installed the skunk 2 megapower exhaust on his teg and i must say i love the sound, maybe even more than my N1, it has an extremely deep tone, id probably still go with the N1 if i had to choose between the two b/c i love the angled look...i like the look of the greddy but IMO its not loud enough...i'd say go with either the N1 or the Skunk 2...

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have a tanabe with no cat and I love i. really deep sound at low rpms and screams at higher rpms especially vtec. To me n1 sounds to raspy. but it depends what mods you have like headers and stuff.

·
Registered
930 Posts
i was gonna post up pics when you started this thread, but i got lazy. but not today. these are for if you still lookin for exhaust and how they look on tegs...

tanabe super racing medallion... bigger than the usual tanabe racing medallion...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.