Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know where i can get the gf210 springs online? the only place i found them for a decent price ($156) has them on backorder.

·
Registered
212 Posts
You sold them out in one day! Thats what I call demand. How many did you have TK? I wonder if peeps are jumping on this bandwagon.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
i had a few sets... we had received a pallet of tanabe springs in recently and integra along with scion xB and evo8 springs have been selling very well

·
Premium Member
2,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im gonna order my springs in a couple days now. my problem is im on a budget right now so here is my question. i know i will have the $$$ for new shocks at the end of the summer, should i wait and install everything at once and wait till the end of the summer or do you think that i can ride it on the stock stuff with the springs until the end of the summer?

·
Registered
212 Posts
The tanabe springs are soft so I think stock shocks would hold out for at least 6 months as long as you don't push the limit all the time.

Also, TK, when are you going to get more in?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Anybody else have these springs yet? Mine should be here in the next week. I will let you guys know how they are when I get them on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts