1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
what kind of e brake handle is that

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
lookin good I recently did my Tan to Black conversion and I will have to say it was the best thing I ever did, even though I gave up leather for cloth :(. I am still very happy with it

Michele

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
forgot to show my rear black leater's

and here are the pics from when my car was broken into, shows the interior b4.

and this is the day i bought the car almost 3 years ago.

those are the only other interior pics

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
stealthxo: all thats needed to complete is the carpet, floor mats, headliner, A and B pillars, and like half of the center console like where the sifter is. i have the armrest part.

·
Registered
5,794 Posts
Your interiors lookin nice! How long did it take you to do the dash if I may ask?

96integraG3 on Feb/08/06 said:
do all tegs have tan roofs and a-pilers, or is it just the tan to black convos, sorry if thats a stupid question
I do beleive that the black interiors get grey colored interior from the pillars on up.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i dye'd the dash. works great and looks factory if done right. just tons of prep work and it looks perfect. the dye doesnt chip off or ne thing either cuz its not really like paint.
i have no idea what year the seats came out of and the driver seat is worn. like the side of it is cracking and **** i dont know if i should take it to a leather repair shop to have them redye it or just rewrap both seats in suzuka blue color'd seats.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.