Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. For those of you who have completed, or are in the process of doing a tan to black interior conversion, I have some questions. Do u guys take apart your dash and console and paint those peices, or do u guys buy alot of the peices u need that are already the color u want. Also, (I have already tried searching the articles section) I have not found an article on how to strip the dash, like taking out all of the peices, including the bigest dash peice, like the one big peice thats considered the dash itelf...how do I take that out? easy to take out? to put back in? (<-- that goes for alot of the other peices as well) How long would this whole process take (taking out ALL the dash peices u need to paint)

my questions go to all the peices excluding the front and back seats and carpet, its all the other peices that this message applies to.

Also, does anyone have any before and after pics? or even during? ANY help, advice, and suggestions will be much appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I've seen people do both...you can paint it but it's risky if you don't know what your doing. If you do though then its way cheaper. Unless you have experience painting interior pieces I'd play it safe and try to find the parts off an already black interior Integra.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts