Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember a few years back that Viper had a talking alarm system with a Proximity sensor... but that was a long time ago and i've only seen one car with that installed....

Wanted to know if any of you have Talking systems and if so, what brand?

I already have a pager alarm but wanted to add the talking mechinism to it as well.

Thanks all!

·
Administrator
43,019 Posts
Talking alarms don't exist nowadays for a reason: the novelty wore off

advice: stick with worrying about upgrading the level of your car's security and not worry about addons like voice

·
Administrator
43,019 Posts
btw, if you are dead set on getting this add-on

ran across this (http://www.sonicelectronix.com/viewitem.php?id=3623) when researching to help on another topic

i can't stress enough though: these voice add-ons in the security realm is equivelent to putting "APC" decals all over your car.... it ain't impressing anyone nor serving any purpose.....i'd spend that $50 on a battery backup siren or put it towards a GPS tracking system

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes i looked into the GPS thing already...

I'm trying to find a Voice system that you can record and play your own voice saying your own ****....

Warning... "GET THE **** AWAY FROM THE CAR... I SAID... GET THE **** AWAY FROM THE CAR!"

Of course with the full blown alarm, i'll still keep my 3 sirens, 2 air horns, and stock horn connected.

You would'nt believe the amount of attention those get already

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
another reason you don't voice is people are bound to set it off (kids ect...) to hear it.

Someone having a crappy day might throw a brick at your car if he opens his door next to yours and hears that.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hpracing007 on Feb/01/06 said:
another reason you don't voice is people are bound to set it off (kids ect...) to hear it.

Someone having a crappy day might throw a brick at your car if he opens his door next to yours and hears that.

It's a show car, so theres no real chance of that happening... it's just more "bling"... ba ba ba "bling"

·
Registered
680 Posts
ask quoc viet, his 240sx was on pimp my ride, i think it said "THIS IS X and I'M WARNING YOU". don't put that on your car , just do what i did and hook up two outside siren's and 2 inside mini piezo's and relocate your hood release. by the time they find the hood release they will have gone deaf from the mini piezos, litterally go deaf.

·
Registered
437 Posts
i'd rather have tony montana talkin on my siren then a rapper. SAY HELLO TO MY LIL FRIEND, RRRREEEEEE RRREEEER(<thats the alarm goin off)lol, puttin strobe lights and loud ass sirens would be one car that i wouldnt wanna break into

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
i saw it on a camaro on my block a few years ago. i'd probably go looking at some local shops first. u live in IL, u wouldnt happen to have a maroon kitted teg with only the back windows tinted would u??? cuz that car does look like a show car, if that is ur car, i know a few shops round here that might carry it.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The_Deviant on Feb/04/06 said:
Expensive, but it's DEI.

Directed 516L @ DigitallyUnique.com

Here's another link with pictures.

Directed 516L @ Shop.com

lol, thats perfect, I also like the Preprogrammed Japeneese... damn thats JDM YO! lol
Thanks!

Quote: pothiawala786 on Feb/04/06 i saw it on a camaro on my block a few years ago. i'd probably go looking at some local shops first. u live in IL, u wouldnt happen to have a maroon kitted teg with only the back windows tinted would u??? cuz that car does look like a show car, if that is ur car, i know a few shops round here that might carry it.
No, my Teg is in my sig... I did see that Maroon Teg at the BOTI in Joliet this year... thats damn nice.
There are'nt to many shops this far south of Chicago... so I usually buy everything on-line.
Thanks though!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.