Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided to take off my jrsc. how much would it cost to take it off, approximately?

and what do i need to bring for them to put back on...cuz i don't have any of the original parts...what is it that the jrsc replaced, whay parts had to be taken off for the jrsc to be put on...?

how much do these parts run?

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
go to JR's webpage, and download the install instructions and kit contents PDF file.

whatever is says "remove" in instructions is what you'll need to buy again.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im on dial up...dling the pdf would take incredibly long...can any of you guys be nice enough to just give me a run down? are there a lot of parts? i mean, if i just take it to jackson racing, they wouldn't have the parts?

·
Registered
304 Posts
If I were you I would look into selling your JRSC while it is still on the car. Then when the buyer goes to install it, take his stock parts. Everyone wins beacuse he could get a good deal on the charger and you could get stock parts.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
wenlyone on Feb/08/04 said:
after uninstall and getting the oem parts, you probably end up losing money.
word...why didnt you ask for your stock parts back when you had it installed? a stock 2001 GSR intake manifold is not exactly a 'throw away' part when it comes to a SC install....whoever put it on should have given you the stuff back

1 - 10 of 10 Posts