Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my front clip back from getting repainted again (grrr) and thought I would take some pics of my car since my last pics I had didn't include my new rims. Working on getting the rest of the buddy club 2 bodykit, painting the side-view mirrors and saving up for my JDM type r swap.

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
sweet! Cant wait to see the sides and rear on the car too. I remember riding like that, only front with no complimenting side skirts or rear lip....when are you gonna get the rest of the kit

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This thursday p/u the rest of the kit then dropping it off to get painted at the end of this month. I want to be ready for springbreak nationals in Daytona and especially the TI meet @ IOA March 13th in Orlando.

I tinted the old school red tails w/ yellow turn signals with black spraypaint to the inside (oven method). As far as my moldings... egh. I might as well since I have the door panels off when I get my mirrors painted right?

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Noooo... My NOPI sticker is in appreciation for all those lovely NOPI chick models out there... It stays.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Ray: Verrrryyyy sweeettt! I really like that front end (never seen it before). The back end is going to look sharp as well. I really like what you've done. Keep it up and post more pics as you go along.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts