Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got some stuff for sale to fund my safc, pictures available.

1) Black rear seats from a 95 LS, perfect and i mean PERFECT condition.

2) Black Cargo Cover for 3rd gen coupe, perfect condition.

3) Rear Panel in black, some scratches (the part that covers the tail lights in the very back)

5) my digicam that i bought to take car pics with,specs:
FUJIFILM digital camera - FinePix 1300 1.3 megapixel, digital on screen display, comes with sandisk (2) 16 Megabyte cards

http://www.compgeeks.com/images/100...ix1300-unit.gif

6) spare tire for 3rd gen, never used.

7) I have all red (painted 94-97) tails that i would like to trade for altezzas, preferably carbon fiber. I will trade + cash if someone has carbon fibers!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry its blurry, i had to turn off the flash, to avoid glare, and it came out blurry. i can attempt some more better ones if you want, but they are either glary or blurry

photobucket should be working again now let me know if this doesnt show for you

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no problem. It came with the car so im not sure how old it was. It sounded really good though, and had no problems. If i remember, it lit up white-ish color, exactly like our dash lights (the whitish amber color). i have the harness for the teg on it, and the metal surround and all that. I also have two OEM speakers ill give you with it if you want

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im asking 40$, here is another pic, it looks a lot different than it really is due to the flash

·
Registered
98 Posts
hey im interested on the cargo cover, how much would u let it go for? my area code is 07502 PM me. thanks

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
im asking 45 for the rear seats, and i will pay half of shipping.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yes i will get pictures up asap, ill put them on the main page

the cargo cover has had many buyers but all backed out, so yes it is still for sale!

·
Registered
95 Posts
38 bucks shipped to 50568 right? Is it in good condition or not? If it is email me your anme and stuff and ill have the money sent out Monday to you for it. And it will fit a 96 LS? Thanx!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts