Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone seen a very good taillight conversion
i want corvette tails on my G3

·
Registered
172 Posts
I like the Silvia S15 taillights. Of course it has to have the headlight conversion too lol
If anyone is interested, I can get them, just email me and I can get you a price.
For norcal people, I can get kits and conversions for you. Cheaper than most shops will sell. S-14 conversion fiberglass, Type R conversion fiberglass or metal. Cali Type R too.
Email for all prices.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I was wondering. Would a body shop be able to convert the STOCK front bumper and put different type of head lights on? Like the CL or something? Is it possible?

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
zigga on Aug/24/02 said:
I was wondering. Would a body shop be able to convert the STOCK front bumper and put different type of head lights on? Like the CL or something? Is it possible?
of course its possible.. my cars in the shop right now.. i get it back next week.. wait till u see what i did 2 my bumper.. muuaaahahaha

·
Registered
599 Posts
Ricky_101 on Aug/25/02 said:
Quote: zigga on Aug/24/02I was wondering. Would a body shop be able to convert the STOCK front bumper and put different type of head lights on? Like the CL or something? Is it possible?
of course its possible.. my cars in the shop right now.. i get it back next week.. wait till u see what i did 2 my bumper.. muuaaahahaha
[/quote]
wuuuahahahahaha.. (i just felt like it okay?)

Thanks btw.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
those corvette taillights suck imo, but whatever floats your boat, i think they should be left to 1980's s10's and f150s

1 - 15 of 15 Posts