Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 94 integra RS, i have stock tailights and i want to know if its possible to remove the orange and have just red and white, can i get inside the tailights somehow, any help would be good

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
he wants teh orange part white like this...

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
oh yeah, the answer its no, you have to buy those.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No i want the orange red, but i cant paint the outside, is there a way to get inside the tailight

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
yes you can paint the outside, walmart in the crafts section has what is called 'Stained glass paint' in red that dries transparent. After several coats of that, just apply a few coats of clear coat and you're done.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
yeah, don't buy teh japanese stuff for $30, thats a major rip off. Get some stained glass spray paint by krylon and then some duplicolor automotive clear coat to put over that. It'll give you a nice smooth and shiny surface.

·
Registered
136 Posts
mine came out looking really dark with that stained glass stuff ... it looks tinted ...

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
INSANE8- that can happen. We did a job like this to his del sol tail lights. It doesn't look bad at all tho. It looks better if you spray the entire tail light, not just the blinker lense. Then it'll give a uniform shade regardless of the orange behind the one lense.

·
Registered
301 Posts
yea mine looks tinted too. but i did it like 2 yrs ago. i put several clear coats...one too many i think, but now i noticed it started cracking. wonder what it is?? and you can notice the clear coat, its not smooth(but maybe its cuz i put too much) but its shiny as hell though!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts