1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOW TAKING >RESERVATIoNS<!!!!

Here's the Link:

T-I Dragon Run 2008

We need some KY tegs year! Last year me and Vince (brandnewman16) were the only KY people. We had more fun than you can imagine.

I will reserve cabins for the KY members, only AFTER you pay me!

My phone is 502-810-8150, the name is Justin. Last year it was about $120 bucks a person for the whole weekend including a breakfast on Saturday morning.

We typically get there on Friday afternoon, get the tegs ready, meet everyone then sleep. Saturday we wake up early, eat the lodge's breakfast, and drive the Dragon in small groups. We meet back at the lodge that afternoon, and get a group picture. Then the ENTIRE group cruises the dragon and then into town for some food. We return back to the lodge on a night dragon run, and everyone gets completely wasted in the pool. Wake up sunday hungover, and drive home.

Here's a video I shot last year It picks up into the meet after a couple minutes.

·
Registered
139 Posts
rofl @ the fruit

Nope, punk kid i know broke in to my car.

To my cd player and sub then popped the hood and took my crappy old ngk plug wires and my crappy ebay intake and filter

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tegra17 on Feb/28/08 said:
This is Zander from 502. Blackheva and I might be down for this.

Justin, when's the latest we can let you know for sure if we are goin or not?
The lodge opens back up in April, and that is typically when reservations are made. I really need the money/answer by then on a"no refunds no matter what" basis.

Last year a fellow TI'er got deployed before he paid, and I was out $230.

Let's shoot for March 29th, which is a friday. You have no idea how much fun this was last year.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
sup Justin? haven't talked to you in ages... anyways, thinking about getting back into a DC2, so I'll definitely keep this in mind! i've always wanted to tempt the dragon!

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
UPDATE!

Steve "MorningZ" will be taking reservations on June 2nd. This means that I need your money/headcount by May 31st so I can get all of us in the "Santeetlah" cabin, or at least keep everyone together.

I do not have an exact cost yet, but expect it to be $115 to $135 a person for lodging on Fri and Sat night, as well as the breakfast buffet Sat morning.

If you do not get the reservations made on June 2nd, you WoNT get a room at the Lodge! This is a first come first serve basis, and we have over 60,000 members on this website, with 75-100 Integras expected to show up from all over the nation.

You can Paypal me $135 at [email protected]

I will refund you in cash the difference in cost the day we meet to caravan. If it costs more, I expect you to settle the difference the same way.

Call me if you need me... (Five zero two) 810-8150

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nugget61 on Jun/11/08 said:
Quote: hpflyingteg on Jun/10/08Reservations are open, I am in Alcoa room 1.
>RESERVATIoNS<]

Psh, noob. lol.
Link fixed
HAHA Thanks. I dunno why it didnt work, I copied and pasted from the first post that does work.

Also you're the noob... "Nov/22/02" blows you out of the water.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Aight yall, I couldn't go, so lets see some pics!
I was able to pick out justin's car in the main thread though. I wanna go next year...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts