Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really want to change my tail lights on my teg so i could look unique. I believe these pics are of a prelude tail light.

What do you guys think of the tail light? If anyone has done this conversion than will it fit without major work? Any suggestions on other tail light conversions?

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Its looks clean, to me Prelude lights have always looked kinda like Integra lights anways.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you think it will fit perfectly or at least without major mods to the rear light area? Do you also think it would look nice on a black teg?

·
Registered
408 Posts
Brian_Hanspard - That's an Integra with a Prelude tail conversion, not a Prelude. But they must've done an awesome job if you thought it was a Prelude at first glance. lol

integragsr6 - I've always wanted to do that tail light conversion. I love Prelude tails. Why couldn't they just make an aftermarket taillight for Integras that were half red/half clear?? Who knows....

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
Brian_Hanspard on Sep/11/02 said:
They look good, and might I add, that is a phat ass prelude.
....thats an integra

no they will not fit perectly, find a good custom body shop in you area, it shouldnt be too hard to do. They'll have to modify the sheet metal around the edges of the light for the new shape.

EDIT: esrice typed before me

1 - 8 of 8 Posts