Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was painting my tail lights and i took 'em out and put them back in, didnt touch any wires or anything, and when i put them back in the far left bulb, and the two reverse bulbs werent working, i checked all 3 bulbs and they wre fused, what could've happened? that little metal thing in the bulb wasnt broken, that means the bulb is still good right? i didnt mess with any wires or anything so i'm confused, and i made sure everything was tight, so any ideas? also if i need new bulbs what kind are those?

·
Registered
382 Posts
The far left bulb is a 194. Most people have that burnt out without even knowing it because it's in the far corner. The backup lights are 1156 & the only way you see if they are burnt out is you have someone reverse the car while you are stading behind it. Try different bulbs, they are $2-$3 a pair for OEM.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
i guess not if they aren't working, but maybe the bulbs aren't bad, it may be the housing they plug into, my turn signal is like that, it gets all loose and the bulb works 50 % of the time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts