Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i took apart my dash to change my display lights and when i put the dash back together i turned on the car and the tac was about 1k above the idle speed but i can tell that it is idleing at the normal 750 range

·
Premium Member
25,245 Posts
I'm sure you engine cooled down while you were installing the lights...so your idle may be reading correctly.

·
Premium Member
25,245 Posts
Easy on the bumping big guy. I've had mine apart a few times but I can't remember the answer to your question. My car is not readily available to me either or else I'd check. Just be patient. Someone will answer.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I had the same problem. I took out my whole cluster to rip off my indiglo and when I put it back in, my rpm's were off by 200. The only reason I knew it was off was because I had a VAFC hooked up and that was 200 rpms behind when I was shifting.

To answer your question... I really do no know how to fix it. Did you move the needle at all when you had it out?

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
NjTeg421 on Jan/28/06 said:
it only takes 2 min i have taken it apart like 7 times trying to figure it out...lol
If you notice the sizes are different where you drew the arrows and the blue key only goes to one so... I would say, the one on the very right of course

·
Registered
697 Posts
^^^^ there are two of the same size holes there...one is directly beside the far right circle and one is on the top(as shown..) Just connect and reconnect the wires and see what happpens..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.