Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I currently have a 2001 GSR with the OEM exhaust system and had some questions about converting to a T1R exhaust setup. Has the B18C1 in it(no swaps done).

The plan is to order these:

T1R 4-2-1 Header
T1R Racing Convertor (USDM or JDM)
T1R Hi Power 63s exhaust system

First, with me having a GSR will everything bolt up correctly? I noticed some websites display it as being for 97-01 Type R Integras.

Secondly, would I use USDM, or the JDM racing convertor? I’ve read about people using JDM but haven’t read about anyone doing my set up on a GSR. Also with some websites calling for the exhaust being for a Type R, idk if it matter which one I should go with but want to order it right the first time.

Lastly, will anything need to be custom fabricated or what?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
711 Posts
I think if you order the whole set it should fit without an issue. I think the issues people run into with exhaust setups are different header and cat combinations, like running a JDM 4-1 with USDM ITR exhaust. The racing converter part I am a bit unsure and would ask the vendor to see. I am guessing it is separated for USDM/JDM for those who buy it separately, so I would find out which one the catback portion of the exhaust uses.

Hope this makes sense.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts