Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to swap everything from an itr tranny into an ls tranny? It is hard explaining to cops why the jdm tranny doesn't have a vin and i want to avoid that whole scenario by having a matching tranny and chassis vin.

Yes i'm using the search... i'm currently still searching. I heard somewhere that the ls tranny box and itr tranny box are identical, so in theory it's possible? i just want a confirmation. Thanks

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so did you ever confirm whether the transmission box is identical? many ppl arn't too clear

There are many posts on honda tech stating that all l b series tranny 94-2001 cases are the same and that the internals are interchangeable. Internals from b series 92-93 trannies are also interchangeable with the 94-2001 internals except the 92-93 case needs to be shaved inside for clearance issues. Can anyone confirm this? it sounds quite easy. My question is that is there any other hidden issues with swaping the complete itr tranny internals into an ls case? It sounds like everything just matches up... but i don't want to run into problems during the swap, it would suck to put two trannies back together because the internals don't fit for some reason.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.