Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently I have RaceLands (more like Ricelands) on my 95 Integra LS. I did not put them on when I got the car so don’t roast me. I just need some recommendations on getting a new suspension system. My price range is $600 - $1000. I use my car for Daily driving so make sure it isn’t something that I would only use in tracks.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Look into Coilovers.

I'm running Eibach Sportline spring with Tokico Illumina struts since early of 2000 till now and the only thing I replace was the front struts. I'm planing to swap them out with a full set of JDM full coilovers (Tein, Spoon, Toda or Mugen).

Allot of teg owners in the past was running Ground Control with Koni struts.

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Personally I can only vouch for my Progress coilovers, which have been excellent the past few years that I have had them. I would highly recommend them since they are one of if not the best "budget" full coilover setups. If you order directly from Progress' site you can get them for $550+shipping with Honda-Tech coupon code HT.CS2DEAL. You get to choose your own spring rate(lower will be most comfortable), so you can have something for the street, track, or in between. :thumbs_up:

Ground Controls and Koni Yellows are also a very good setup, albeit a bit more pricey. A good spring(Eibach, Tein, H&R, Tanabe, Neuspeed etc..) and performance strut is a great choice as well for street driving.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have had 3 different sets of springs on my 99 ls ebay sleeves when I bought it, bouncy junk, used blox struts with skunk2 race series too low too stiff, h&r sport series no wheel gap not too stiff no bounce even with the used blox, my advice would be h&r sport springs, kyb agx struts, all with a set of ebay extended top hats, that should be a very streetable lowered ride! Check the ebay brand called dpt for top hats should be a set of 4 with bump stops, top hat bushings, and rubber where the spring sits for $57.88 just a few bucks more than buying a set of bump stops.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've had a GC sleeve/Koni Yellow back in the early 2000s that were great.
Right now I have Fortune Auto 500s on my GSR. Really like them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts