Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought an Integra so I'm new to all this. But I want to change my stock suspension, but can't what to go with, coilover system or spring and shocks? I want to get better handling while maintaining a comfortable ride for everyday use. Also what brands(Neuspeed, Eibach, etc.) are good?

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
you can buy a set of 2500 teins or go with a set of ebay srpings for 100. Personally i think im goin to go with teins, the ones i am getting are the super streets. They retail for 950. or around there. Very Very good quality

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
coilover system or spring and shocks? I want to get better handling while maintaining a comfortable ride for everyday use. Also what brands(Neuspeed, Eibach, etc.) are good?
people with coilover systems say there is bouncing, but that can be attributed to going too low and the shocks not being able to take it. If you want the ability to adjust your ride height (for track/show purposes) than coilovers, if you just want a one-time deal then get springs.

better handling while comfortable drivability sounds like Eibach ProKit to me. Eibach is a very trusted name.

its all about spring rates my friend, high spring rates = stiffness, lower spring rates means a tad stiffer than stock. just research.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts