Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My suspension is finally done! I know, most of you guys are like, who the hell is this guy? I've been registered for a while, but I usually just read instead of posting.

So this is what I installed:
Tokico struts and springs
Suspension Techniques front and rear sway bars
Ebay 'special' strut bars, front upper and lower, and rear upper(couldn't install the lower because of the rear sway bar)
Megan Racing C pillar bar
Energy Suspension Hyper flex master kit
Arospeed front upper pillow mounts (billet aluminum)
Skunk2 front upper control arms
Custom billet rear lower control arms with semi-solid mounts for the bolts (kinda loud on bumps, but excellent suspension feedback)
Comp. Engineering(Moroso) front lower control arms

I also got all my body work done, but I am just waiting on my hood. So the car handles good now, looks bada$$, and is fast in the straights too. Later!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope, no autoX for me. Most of it's duties are as a daily driver. It is very stiff, but I love having a tight suspension. Nothing beats entering a corner fast, and exiting even faster. As for pics, I don't have a digi cam..........

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is a complete control arm that has a ball joint on it that is built onto a slide mechanism for camber adjustability.

·
Registered
463 Posts
cRaZyLSVTEC on Feb/16/04 said:
My suspension is finally done! I know, most of you guys are like, who the hell is this guy? I've been registered for a while, but I usually just read instead of posting.

So this is what I installed:
Tokico struts and springs
Suspension Techniques front and rear sway bars
Ebay 'special' strut bars, front upper and lower, and rear upper(couldn't install the lower because of the rear sway bar)
Megan Racing C pillar bar
Energy Suspension Hyper flex master kit
Arospeed front upper pillow mounts (billet aluminum)
Skunk2 front upper control arms
Custom billet rear lower control arms with semi-solid mounts for the bolts (kinda loud on bumps, but excellent suspension feedback)
Comp. Engineering(Moroso) front lower control arms

I also got all my body work done, but I am just waiting on my hood. So the car handles good now, looks bada$$, and is fast in the straights too. Later!
A guy in another thread was bummed out because he said he couldn't use a front sway-bar on those Competition Engineering Front LCA's. Were you able to find a solution to this problem.

Here's the thread

BTW cool setup!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.