Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the weekend, my brother and I completed the work on his suspension setup. Here is the completed setup so far:

Koni Reds
Skunk2 coilovers
Benen front and rear upper strut tie bars
C-pillar tie bar
Suspension Techniques sway bars and bushings
16" Rota Grids w/ Yokohama AVS ES100 tires

We started the setup first with the Koni Reds and Skunk2s and it felt great. Then came the sway bars and bushings, which helped to eliminate much of the body roll when cornering. A week later, the tie bars were added and the car feels a little bit stiffer when cornering hard... normal cornering at medium speeds feels the same, but when cornering hard at high speeds, the car feels to really hold itself tightly together and hold to the road very well.

The tires grip well to the road and we choose them because we both liked the way they felt on our friends' cars. They also have a good rain rating as we live in NH and it rains a lot.

So, overall the car handles very well and we are both impressed and pleased with the setup. Pictures will be coming within the next week, so stay tuned for them and I will update everyone with information on how the car does when we take it to the track this summer and also when we test it's skidpad rating, which should be soon.

Any questions or comments welcome, thanks.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Not a bad setup. Did you put the stiff springs in the front or rear of the car?

If you have the stiff springs up front, you might want to sell that rear SP sway, and get a 22mm ITR bar. That should give the car more neutral handling at the limit, and allow you to rotate it when you want.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts