Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright so I picked up my H&R sport springs from the post office today and I'm really exicited. They're used but seem to be in okay condition...and I'm mating them with Koni red shocks which are brand new.

I'm planning on installing this setup myself which scares me...a lot...but hopefully with the help of T-I articles and friends for support I'll get it done right. I still need a camber kit...but I'm waiting on a T-I member for that.

Anyways here are the pics...does everything check out alright? Is this everything I need besides tools and luck? Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do the springs look alright? I've been worrying about those couple rust spots...

Will it be pretty clear what I need to use from the stock suspension? ...those Koni directions don't seem very clear at all...but maybe it's because I don't have everything infront of me.

Chris...how would someone use the compressor incorrectly? I assumed it wasn't hard to use...(my fear has increased some more)...speaking of that what is a fair price for renting one?

·
Registered
10,393 Posts
sand down those little rust spot, spray some high temp paint on it, then clear coat it 2X.

I messed up my GR2 shocks with the stock dust boot (didn't know i wasn't suppose to use it), and it scratched most of the paint off my shocks, so i sand it down with some 1000, and spray paint it with some left over silver paint and clear coat it twice, it looks like nothing happened. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts