Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from those who really know...i have a 98 ls with 17" konigs.i want to lower it a little to give it that fitted look.i want a good ride with no damage to the car.any suggestions?i also want rear sway bars..good idea?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Well, you should have been able to search this.

But to give you some input, I personally have H&R Sports Springs w/ Tockico HP Blues Shocks. The front wheels are tucked a little, the rear sits flush with the fender; and she rides smooth all day (Especially while riding on the freeway).

·
Registered
898 Posts
since you have 17's i'd say the eibach pro-kit. About 0.8 inch drop , since you already have 17's it would kill the wheel gap , not entirely but sure enough. And the ride is a little bit more harsh than stock , not too bad for stock shocks either.

Those h&r sports would actually drop your car alot more than you would like. Its 1.75 front/1.5 rear on 17's = tucking

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i loked at the eibach pro kit i think thats the way to go..are the springs all i need?im new at this so bear with me.im trying to do stuff to my teg right thanks for all the responses

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
SInce you are new at this im thinking you probably dont have the mechanical ability to change out shocks/ springs, It can be a *****. lol. Since your taking out the shocks anyway i would suggest replacing them with something aftermarket. You could get away with tokico Blues with a drop like that. its a little better than an OEM replacement shocks for a good price too. 230 shipped on ebay. Better shocks start to get more pricey after that, and im not sure how much your willing to spend. Tony, your drop looks perfect when you had the Racing harts on there, only thing is the mud guards look like they would have taken some hits haha. They are almost dragging on the ground lmao Tein H tech springs offer a 1.2 or 1.3 drop which would also be sufficient

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.