Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have always had a surging idle on my car ever since I got it. It's a B18B1 on a 1994 Acura Integra RS. The surging only happens when the engine is cold but slowly goes away once the engine warms up. I am not sure if this could just be a simple IACV fix or what? ALSO I have had a hose that never been connecting to anything and i am not sure what it was supposed to ever be connected to(I have it circled in yellow in the picture). I know the engine bay is pretty disgusting. Cant really help it. It came from up north :(

image1 (1).jpeg
image1 (1).jpeg

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would clean the iacv and the fitv valve, also check for a tear in the throttle body gasket. As for the hose on the throttle body I believe thats for you egr purge, but I have a hose like that on mine with no problems.

·
Registered
704 Posts
I believe that nipple goes to the EVAP purge solenoid on OBD1 cars. Do you still have that in your car?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
MarcusFromTampa
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing