Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've seen supra style lights on tegs before, and saw the long thread on the subject, any way, i love them and really want to get some, anyone know who sells the integra-fit supra tails? any ideas would be much appreciated thanks

·
Registered
171 Posts
dude, this is not useful at all to you, but today i saw a prelude drive by with them, and it looked so phatt, i told my friend who also pulls a teg that i wanted some of those, so the search is on.... they would look really phatt....

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Hmm, I'm deciding how to paint my OEM style clear tails... I think I might give the Supra look a try. I've got an extra set of 94-97 tails that I'm going to experiment on too.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Quote: ...integra-fit supra tails?...
To my knowledge they are supra tails and you have to do a lot of body modifications to make them fit.

·
Registered
18 Posts
dude hate to break it to you, but honestly i dont think they sell "integra fit supra taillights", thats going to have to be all custom work done by a body shop, that conversion does look hot though, but if you looking to do a taillight conversion, i like the prelude taillights on integras, its a common done conversion but it still looks hot.

·
Registered
175 Posts
LSProven on Jun/10/03 said:
How about R-34 tail lights?..Ever seen that? Simply beautiful...
i fully. fully. agree.
i just made a mess of myself thinkin about em
anyone know where to find pics of someone doin an r-34 conversion??

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
R-34 sometimes have fitment problems because of the shape. R-33 shape is more custom friendly but if you got the money...

·
Registered
202 Posts
I will be doing the R-34 tail light conversion in a few months. My front conversion is completed as far as installing it.

Here are some pics:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts