Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
hahah yeah it freaked me out and my girlfriend was lookin at it and it confused and frusterated her so she picked up a regular one lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
yeah I got mine in the mail,it's pretty crazy but cool.
If I remember right thats how they read in japan(right to left)j-spec baby..

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
They do something stupid every April. I canceled my subscription because they give out misinformation and if you count the pages, there are more ads and stupidity then car information.

Honda Tuning
Sport Compact Car
Hot Compact Imports

Those have more info and have more on Honda/Acura. Superstreet only has cars you wish you could have.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Im with chris ...

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Yup i am very pleased with my honda tuning subscription. No bullsh*t just the nitty gritty on macking horsepower and show cars

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
TeamLosi on Mar/09/04 said:
Yup i am very pleased with my honda tuning subscription. No bullsh*t just the nitty gritty on macking horsepower and show cars
2 tegs this month. I especially love the 4dr =)

·
Registered
137 Posts
IMO as far as mass publication is concerned I am severely dissapointed with the direction most magazines hae gone in the last couple of years.. I.E. Honda Tuning. I like H/T but even it is a great source for misinformation. Some readers might remember an editors blog a few months ago that was referring to a misbadged Integra where the editor decided to take it upon himself to tell the guy "dude they never made an integra siR." Well, if anyone has seen the Best Motoring Type-R legend, or looked for JDM parts then they know that this all powerful editor of H/T is WRoNG. Not the kid who badged his car with the SiR emblem. Super Street, Sport Compact Car, Import Tuner... they are all jumping on the drifting bandwagon and seem more interested in seeing how many ads they can fit in the rag every month instead of giving out good information and competent reviews of products. The media that I used to love so has become nothing more than "fat cat" conglomorates who are more interested in making a buck than keeping their readers interested.. Just my 2 cents. Take it or leave it, lol.

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
The whole drifting thing got to me as well. Do magazines in Japan focus on all the sh*t that goes on here in the US? I understand every so often because it is interesting, but they kill it. They find a fad and then they beat it to death in the magazine.

Honda Tuning has more real life situations that we may want to do. Example: Find a 4dr GSR shell and make it a 13 second car for $10k. Thats better then getting a Skyline and making it a beast to go drifting.

·
Registered
962 Posts
yea furious you got a point... i hate SS. its a waist of time to read it.. i just use it for pictures pretty much.. I am pretty sure that i am going to get a subscription for honda tunning because i loved this months issue.. and its all honda's not 240's and 1970 civics like SS.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Doesn't SCC have that stupid show too on Speedchannel that just shows some riced out cars with fat chicks in bikinis, and the blonde hostess with big **** and no matter what the guy says about his car, all she ever asks is "what rims are those?"

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Furious94LS on Mar/09/04 said:
They do something stupid every April. I canceled my subscription because they give out misinformation and if you count the pages, there are more ads and stupidity then car information.

Honda Tuning
Sport Compact Car
Hot Compact Imports

Those have more info and have more on Honda/Acura. Superstreet only has cars you wish you could have.
I only have a subscription to Stupid Street for the hot asian girls .....plus i get my subscriptions for 10 bucks ....

But my beef with Honda Tuning is .....its a dedicated mag for Hondas ....and it seems like everything they talk about is pertained to drag racing ....

:hammer: ...thats just f**king stupid .....they are Hondas .....they live in the turns ....not some BS straight line ..

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
man, i thought i was the only one. i JUST re-subscribed and i think i made a dame mistake. its just that i found myself buying their mag just over $20 a year so i figure why not just subscribe. anyways, i hear you chris, sometimes i get so sick of their stupid ass response to people that i dont even care what they write anymore. i guess i just love the cars and the girls. i notice they are really pushing the girl stuff lately. but with the tunerbash coming soon, i'm glad i ordered it. WOOOOOH!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts