Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
chris found it!!!! it so a ref to TI!!! cause were such an awesome site!!!

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Why didn't they just say the name of the site?

Very very cool though. TI is so famous, that it gets random references too in car magazines :D :D :D

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
WAY cool!! what a catchy (and modifiable) slogan we have!

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
things that make you hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm????

·
Registered
169 Posts
Its possible. Are we the only ones who have that kind of a saying. LIke LT said.. its modifiable:)

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
tony4311 on Sep/13/02 said:
things that make you hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm????
I couldn't have said it better myself

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Oo9o9xAzNoO on Sep/12/02 said:
LOL who hit the big time? They didnt even say TI. But if it makes you guys happy i wont stand in your way.
makes me happy =)

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oo9o9xAzNoO on Sep/13/02 said:
LOL who hit the big time? They didnt even say TI. But if it makes you guys happy i wont stand in your way.
ya know.. i didnt post: "OH MY GOD, WE'RE TALKED ABOUT IN SUPERSTREET, WE'RE THE COOLEST SITE IN THE HISTORY OF THE INTERNET"

i simply posted the image and asked if people thought it was a reference to this site.... as for magazines "saying TI"... been there, done that

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
LOL - i love that bit on Sport Compact Car, cuz it shows a snap-shot of the page showing the infamous thread that started it all.

The one that immortalized the theory on silver tegs being the fastest.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Speechless on Sep/13/02 said:
LOL - i love that bit on Sport Compact Car, cuz it shows a snap-shot of the page showing the infamous thread that started it all.

The one that immortalized the theory on silver tegs being the fastest.
Man, i loved that topic.. the fastest teg...lol... and remember how we talking about whcih color will have a better aeodynamic effect..lol... memories....

Frank

1 - 20 of 32 Posts