Team Integra Forums banner

SuperbrightLEDs....

2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  GreyMetallicTeg 
#1 ·
Well i got them in today and installed them....

Not so bright after all

I got them from superbrightleds.com the wide angle super white ones and they are dimmer than my stock one's

I used the dimmer switch but the brightest it can be suxs!!!

Does anyone know if there is something i am overlooking here?

I've seen others use these LED's and they seem (through pics and description) a lot brighter than the ones i recieved.

#3 ·
TheDeadRabbits on Oct/10/07 said:
Well i got them in today and installed them....

Got what? LED's? Bulbs? What kind? For what part of your car, taillights, sidemarkers, cluster lights, climate control, cmon.

Quote: TheDeadRabbits on Oct/10/07 Not so bright after all

Thats opinion, and COMPLETELY vague.

Quote: TheDeadRabbits on Oct/10/07 I got them from superbrightleds.com the wide angle super white ones and they are dimmer than my stock one's

The wide angle super white ones... that gives us a large amount of choices for what size bulbs you MIGHT have gotten.

Quote: TheDeadRabbits on Oct/10/07 I used the dimmer switch but the brightest it can be suxs!!!

Oh it suxs? I'm GUESSING from the dimmer switch that you ARE in fact talking about your gauges. That clears some stuff up. Still opinion, and PLEASE spell your words, thats a standing guideline on this site.

Quote: TheDeadRabbits on Oct/10/07 Does anyone know if there is something i am overlooking here?

You haven't really told us anything.

Quote: TheDeadRabbits on Oct/10/07 I've seen others use these LED's and they seem (through pics and description) a lot brighter than the ones i recieved.
So? Did you get the right size? Were you supposed to get wide angle? Did you plug them in right?

Nobody knows, because your post was so vague. Please try harder. Pictures and descriptions other than "the brightest it can be suxs!!!" would help too.

#10 ·
I've purchased from them twice, once blue and once red, both times they are very bright. I did get a bad bulb once and they promptly replaced it free of charge. It sounds like they are not all working properly as when one of mine went out, it was definately dim in the one area. Make sure they are all working properly and get back to us, because that is very unlikely that they are too dim! I know I had to turn mine nearly all the way down!

#11 ·
gsrflyboy on Oct/11/07 said:
I've purchased from them twice, once blue and once red, both times they are very bright. I did get a bad bulb once and they promptly replaced it free of charge. It sounds like they are not all working properly as when one of mine went out, it was definately dim in the one area. Make sure they are all working properly and get back to us, because that is very unlikely that they are too dim! I know I had to turn mine nearly all the way down!
geeeeze
i had to turn mine all the way up.
Don't get me wrong, it lights everything in the gauge up, just isn't very bright imho.

Guess i'll try to get pics up so you can see

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.