Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 97 LS'. The sunroof is stuck open and wont close back, i opened up the sunroof switch to check if everything is in order, seems to me like everything is..
one of the biggest problems is everytime i try closing it, it burns out the 30A fuse instantly, even when i put in a new fuse, burns it again once i press the sunroof switch, can any one help on this or tell me why this is happening?

Thank you

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I installed the car stereo myself, is it possible i could've screwed up on any of the wires or got the wrng wires touching, because now everytime i put in a new 30A fuse, it burns out again?

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
you obviously have a short somewhere...so if its not around the switch id check the grounds...and then look up by the motor. in the mean time there is a tool in your tool kit (if you still have it) to manually close your sunroof till you get the problem fixed. good luck

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
laciera on Sep/26/07 said:
I installed the car stereo myself, is it possible i could've screwed up on any of the wires or got the wrng wires touching, because now everytime i put in a new 30A fuse, it burns out again?
i assume the problem didnt exist before you installed the stereo, so i would start by investigating your stereo connections to make sure you didnt disturb any other connections i.e the ground for your sunroof or somthing

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it didnt happen rite after i installed the stereo, worked fine for a couple hours but the same evening, it wouldnt close. can you please tell me how i close it manually ?because the cars in an underground garage n its raning pretty heavy lately here in toronto canada, i cant even take my car out.. .. i want to close it manually but cant figure out how

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.