Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my car used and it had one of these installed. I kinda don't like the look and it creates some wind noise and a little drag at high speeds (or I'm just imagining it). I noticed that Furious94LS has one. Does anyone know how to remove it? I'm not very car savvy... yet ;) But I do have a Helms manual that is very intimidating haha. But if anyone has any pointers on removal I'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Hey, thanks for the shot out. Open the roof and you will see that there are 2 bolts/clips on each side. I think they are 12mm or 10mm, loosen them and it will slide right out. Its easiest to do it from outside the car.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Open up the moonroof stand on the door sill and remove i think the 2 screw that hold it on and take off the brackets and you will have it off in about 5 minutes...pretty painless

·
Registered
108 Posts
Isnt the sunroof designed so theres sort of a deflector as part of it? like the metal roof has the opening .. but the actual opening in the inside roof is offset a few cm's to stop the wind from coming in at that angle- thought they did that for a purpose..

and I was so impressed with the attention to detail .. dammit :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
wuts the width of a defelctor for g2? cause i found 1 on ebay for integra 1990 ~ 2001 (also fit for other car) but the width is like 35 1/4", the holes where the clips attach are 30 3/4" apart. i have a feeling its too big for my 90 integra.. is it..?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.